For bigger jobs, you sometimes just need a bigger pump. Power Take-Off (PTO) pumps can often handle upwards of 30,000 gallons per hour. Used frequently in agricultural applications as well as by fire stations, government departments and county councils, PTO driven pumps are incredibly rugged and highly efficient when it comes to tackling those larger jobs.
These systems require a large volume of water so we also generally install storage tanks beside the pumps, as most normal water supplies would not be adequate to maintain pump flow.
- 3 piston pump with brass head
- Adjustable pressure
- Mounting: 3 point linkage (or 2 point linkage)
- Hose: 10 metres high pressure c/w lance and nozzle
- Accessories: safety valve, suction hose and filter and bypass valve
- Drive: 700mm drive shaft incl
- Optional: manual hose reel extension hoses
- BBA Pumps
- Golf Courses
- County Councils
Usage and Reliability:
PTO driven pumps are incredibly straightforward to use. Once the pump is connected to your tractor’s PTO drive shaft, you’re ready to go. No specialized tools required! Because the pump has no internal engine, you don’t have to worry about a motor failure or electrical faults. The pumps are solidly constructed with a robust steel frame. They’re virtually maintenance-free.
TO ARRANGE OR DISCUSS A WATER TEST FOR YOUR WATER SUPPLY!